On the formation of a new company a copy of the Articles of Incorporation must be presented to the Registrar of Companies and a Certificate of Incorporation will be issued.


The Company should then register with the Tax Roll Unit of the Inland Revenue Department by submitting a copy of the aforementioned documents. A Tax Account Number will be issued to the company.


The company’s Tax Account Number must be used on all correspondence to the Inland Revenue Department including remittances for PAYE, Instalments and any other tax type.

Share this post

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Twitter
Ⓒ2013 Inland Revenue Department, Government of Saint Lucia.