Page 4 of 4
APPLYING FOR A TPN/TIN
To do business with the IRD you must have a TPN/TIN. To obtain a TPN/TIN you must register by filing out an Individual Registration form.
You will need to provide the following:-
- An official form of ID (i.e. Passport, Identification card, Driver's license)
- You Social Security Number
- Address residential and postal
- Contact number where you can be reached during the day
- E-mail address
- If married, date of marriage, spouse's name; date of birth; Social security number and, spouse maiden name.
- Children's/child Name, date of birth and school attending if attending school
- Your place of employment and start date of employment
- If you had a change of name you must provide us with a copy of the legal document
- << Prev