CHANGING OR CANCELLING YOUR V.A.T. REGISTRATION
Changes In Names & Addresses
Your VAT registration is based on information supplied to Inland Revenue Department (IRD) when you completed the VAT Registration Form. A registered taxpayer must notify the IRD in writing within twenty-one days (21) days of:
- Any change in the particulars of the business provided in the application for registration; or
- The closure of the business.
You must also inform the IRD when there is a:
- Change of name or trade name or address;
- Change of place of business;
- Change of constitution;
- Change of nature of principal activity; or
- Any change in circumstances if the person ceases to operate or closes on a temporary basis.
You are to report the changes to the IRD in writing using the VAT Application to Change Registration Details or Cancel Registration